Mediation is an effective method for addressing a variety of business related matters. Mediation helps to establish and maintain successful working relationships. Mediation has many advantages over traditional approaches, including:
- a win-win result is often achieved because the agreement is satisfactory to each person
- existing businesses can continue to grow and thrive and new businesses can move forward quickly
- the parties ability to preserve an existing business relationship is enhanced and it is less cost and less stressful than other alternatives
- it provides a more confidential, informal, convenient and comfortable atmosphere in which to address the decision that need to be made
Lawyers or accountants may not be in a position to mediate the dispute and bring the matter to resolution. We facilitate and mediate individuals and businesses as they are confronted by important decisions and difficult issues.
Mediation is a collaborative problem-solving and decision-making process. The goal is to help people make decisions that address as many of the needs and concerns of everyone involved as possible. The emphasis of the process is on mutual satisfaction.
- Facilitate shareholders to resolve long lasting disputes which threaten the viability of the company
- Interact with staff and board members to enable them to voice their opinions
- Manage solutions and agendas respecting different approaches without finger pointing and blaming
- Redevelop and and deliver move forward plans